Friday, May 15, 2015

Tutorial - Non-Slip Sewing Machine Foot Pedal Pad

http://so-sew-easy.com/non-slip-sewing-machine-foot-pedal-pad/
Keep your foot pedal from sliding as you sew

Tutorial at So Sew Easy Blog

"Sewing gives me a lot of pleasure, but actually sometimes also quite a bit of pain.  I get a pain in my back when I sew for a while, and when I took a good hard look at that recently, I realised that a lot of it may be due to the fact that my foot-pedal leg often starts off in a comfortable position, but the more I sew, the more it extends outwards as I chase my foot-pedal across the floor. I have a tiled floor and the foot pedal seems to slip further and further away throughout my sewing session, until I have to fish it back again.  It’s this sitting with one leg extended, sitting at an angle that I’m convinced in a back-breaker for me.  So I set out to solve this dilemma and sew a non-slip sewing machine foot pedal pad".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment