Thursday, May 14, 2015

Tutorial - Make a Shadow Box Gift for Grandma

http://www.witandwander.org/diy-gift-for-grandma/
Unique gift you can customize according to your season of life

Tutorial at Wit and Wander Blog

"Announcing my pregnancy was one of the best moments I have ever shared with my family. My sweet girl is the first grand baby on either side of our family, so there was a lot of excitement and anticipation as we awaited her arrival. One of the people who was most excited for a new family member was my mom. She had always been an incredible mother to me and I knew she would be an even better grandma. I love handmade gifts that are personal and heartfelt, but don’t break the bank. I don’t think it has to be expensive to let someone know that you care about them. I made this sweet homemade shadow box gift for my mom and my mother-in-law as a thank you gift when they hosted a baby shower in our honor"..... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment